Hiner Prep C (5+ year old) Music/Piano Course For Young Parents
Help Your Child Develop Essential Life Skills - Give the Gift of Music Today!
Free course for subscribers. Not signed up? Check out the offers at the top of the page
The course is designed for all homeschooling parents, who may or may not have any music education.
This course offers an exciting opportunity to begin your child’s music adventures starting from a very early age (24 to 36 months) by using the Hiner Method.
Using the Soft Mozart course with your child will develop the following qualities: persistence, self-control, curiosity, conscientiousness, grit, and self-confidence.
With the Prep. Level C Course you will be able to:
1. Create, develop and improve your child’s new neural connections with the help of music and piano.
2. Develop your child's fine motor skills.
3. Develop your child's eye-motor coordination skills.
4. Develop your child's musical and mathematical abilities; their music ear, voice and speech.
5. Create and improve beginners' both hand coordination.
6. Improve function of corpus callosum in the child’s brain; create more efficient connections between both hemispheres with the help of unique activities related to the integration of various centers of the neural system.
7. You will successfully work on musical development of the child and his/her skills in playing the piano: child will read notes from elementary sheet music and develop music memory.
8. Develop your child’s spatial-temporal reasoning.
9. Organically develop the child’s creative abilities as well as his/her self-confidence and self-esteem by fostering self-discipline and the ability to complete a successful performance.
10. Develop the child's attention and the degree of his/her concentration in solving creative problems.
11. Create a harmonious, trusting, joyful, happy atmosphere within the family in order to ensure the most effective, inclusive process of co-creation between parents and children.
12. Build strong sight-reading skills, chords recognition, music ear, memory, theory and more. For the full list please, check the:
You will learn with us. The course is designed for all parents, who may or may not have any music education. You will receive all the necessary knowledge and skills in the process of working with your child.
Course duration is 12 months.
You need a subscription, annual or monthly. Follow the offers at the top of the page to sign up for the best price for your budget. Perhaps you already have other components: a computer (Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac), a digital instrument (piano keyboard 61+ or digital piano), a connecting cable.
We will teach you the basics of pedagogy. We will support and train you every step of the way. You will get access to intensive remote interaction with professionals, you will work using unique modern computer technologies and the most effective training materials created by the author.
Every week you will receive a letter with tasks for you and your baby. You will need to create your diary in our forum so that our professionals can evaluate your work and give advice. The algorithms of our learning modules will help you and your child to create all the skills from scratch and gradually lead you to the most effective results..
In addition to the written review, after the academic recitals, the kids receive a certificate signed by the author, as well as a diploma of the course at the end of the course. After the winter concert, kids receive gifts in the form of butterflies, depending on the number of piano pieces performed. At the end of the year, we send gifts, distinctive badges, awards or medals..
After the child successfully completes the course, the parents of the child may be granted a certificate for the right to teach children from 24 to 36 months using the Hiner Method. Ask us for the details!
Hiner Method is academically endorsed by the following schools: