Free Piano Lessons: Your New Songs Laboratory
Our newest arrivals:
1. Coordination development: use modes 1 and 3 for more relaxed muscles, if you are a beginner and just have started to sight-read music. Play with separate hands (R or L), if you have difficulties with both hands coordination.
2. Use modes 2,4,5 or 6, if you want to use the piece for sight-reading development. If the score on the right (time) is much greater than on the left, the piece is too difficult for you to read. Improve your fine motor skills/coordination with modes 1 and 3 first.
6. Cut 8 - 16 bars, to gradually gain the muscle endurance, if experiencing tention playing the entire piece.
7. Watch the score. We recommend to write it down. The time bar on the left is the best, when close to 0. When you have less mistakes in less time, move on to memorization (H - for hiding notes)
8. The last stages of learning - playing with metronome and polishing.
9. For the polishing a piano teacher's advice may be helpful.